Virtual Internships - What are they really like?
Students who have participated in virtual internships share their experience and offer advice. Open to all majors, all career clusters, and all years.
Student panelists include:
- Jason Meggysey, Junior, Strategic Communication, Sports Leadership & Management, General Business (minor), Virtual internships with Miami Athletic Communication, Marketing and Broadcasting Department.
- Morgan Pohl, Senior, Accounting Major with a Business Analytics co-Major. Virtual internship with Plante Moran in their Denver Office.
- Layah Busbee, Senior, Political Science and Spanish, Virtual internship with Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management.
- Laura De Oliveira, Senior, Information Systems Analytics Major/ French Minor/Sociology Law Minor, Virtual consulting internship with Protiviti.
- Emma Heise, Junior, Psychology with Entrepreneurship co-major, Virtual Internship with Uncharted Learning.
- Nick Gerard, Senior, Software Engineering, Virtual internship with Progressive
Register in Zoom to participate in this virtual Career Panel:
To request accommodations (i.e., sign language interpreters, captioning, materials in alternative format, etc.), please contact the Miller Center for Student Disability Services at (513) 529-1541, 7-1-1 (TTY-TDD), at least 2 business days prior to the event to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
Monday, October 26 at 4:30pm to 5:30pmVirtual Event