About this Event
Participate in a 45-minute Coding Mock Interview with an industry professional offered through the Career Center, to practice your interviewing skills, but also to assess your data structure and algorithm knowledge along with your problem-solving skills.
Dress in professional attire, be on time, and have a copy of your resume with you during the interview.
To participate APPLY and SELECT TIME SLOT: https://miamioh.joinhandshake.com/jobs/5880100/share_preview
Apply by 2022-03-02 11:59 pm
READ before applying:
1. You must have a resume uploaded to Handshake to apply/select your time slot.
2. In order to have the most valuable experience, upload into Handshake in ONE DOCUMENT, your resume, and text of a job description, and apply for this event with that resume file. That way the mock interviewer can tailor their questions to your specific interest.
3. To upload a resume: Log into miamioh.joinhandshake.com; In upper-right corner, click on your account icon, select Documents, and follow the prompts.
4. Check your calendar for the times when you are FREE, register, and MARK YOUR CALENDAR for the date and time you selected.
5. In case you were not prompted to select a time-slot, follow these steps:
- In Handshake: miamioh.joinhandshake.com, after you register for the event, click on your Profile Icon (Upper- Right Corner), select: My Jobs, find the Mock Interview Day, and click on the button "select time slot". Note: you cannot participate without selecting a time slot.
PREPARE FOR YOUR MOCK INTERVIEW:
Practice on Big Interview https://miamioh.biginterview.com/ (click "Register" (green button in the upper right corner), enter your Miami email, follow the prompts.)
Attend Interview for Success Workshop Sign up HERE: https://www.miamioh.edu/emss/offices/career-center/prepare/programs-events/basic-interviewing/index.html
Review resources on this page: https://miamioh.edu/emss/offices/career-center/prepare/interviewing/index.html
Note Career Center’s No-Show/Late Cancellation Policy applies to all Mock Interview Days: https://miamioh.edu/emss/offices/career-center/prepare/interviewing/index.html
For more information about this event, please contact the Center for Career Exploration & Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-529-3831.
Miami University and the Center for Career Exploration and Success is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable experience. If you need disability-related accommodations (e.g. interpreter, captioning, materials in an accessible format) to facilitate full participation please contact the Miller Center at least 2 business days prior to the event to ensure the smooth delivery of services by phone at 513-529-1541, TTY Relay at 7-1-1 or SDS@MiamiOH.edu.
0 people are interested in this event