The Golden Years
The older we get, the more we find ourselves buried in collected items and sentimental belongings. Whether you are downsizing or planning for a simpler future, this seminar prepares you for this new chapter of life.
Skills attained through The Golden Years include:
· Travel through life with less.
· Find humor in what you been keeping.
· Conquer forgetfulness and find your things.
· Discover how downsizing can be a little fun.
· Take action with play-by-play steps.
Your Golden Years should be spent enjoying what’s really important. Parting with clutter allows for more time with family, friends and life’s little pleasures.
Verity Traditions programs are free and open to the public. A light meal is served at 5:45 pm for the first sixty attendees.
For more information, call (513) 727-3472 or email orthrm@MiamiOH.edu.
Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 6:00pm
4200 N. University Boulevard, Middletown, OH 45042