Libraries: New Books at Miami
Celebrate recent publications by Miami University faculty members and hear brief presentations from a few of those authors at New Books at Miami on Thursday, Nov. 14 at 4 p.m. in King Library room 320.
Browse more than 40 recently-published books from Miami faculty across a wide range of disciplines and subject matter.
This event is sponsored by the University Libraries, the Miami University Humanities Center, and the Howe Center for Writing Excellence.
Speakers will include:
- Mark Curnutte, Across the Color Line: Reporting 25 Years in Black Cincinnati
- Mack Hagood, Hush: Media and Sonic Self-Control
- Daisy Hernandez, Colonize This! Young Women of Color on Today’s Feminism
- Michele Navakas, Liquid Landscape: Geography and Settlement at the Edge of Early America
- Gaile Pohlhaus, The Routledge Handbook of Epistemic Injustice
- Susan V. Spellman, Cornering the Market: Independent Grocers and Innovation in American Small Business
- Nicole Thesz, The Communicative Event in the Works of Günter Grass: Stages of Speech, 1959-2015
- Zara Torlone, Virgil and His Translators
Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 4:00pm
King Library, 320
151 S. Campus Ave., Oxford, OH 45056