Fall Career & Internship Fair - Day 1
Get your job search underway at the 2021 In-Person Fall Career & Internship Fair (Tuesday, September 21, 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.), featuring the In-Person STEM Career Fair (Wednesday, September 22, 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.) at Millett Hall.
Registration is now open via Handshake: https://miamioh.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/24171/student_preview?token=r7unkPtRvjZ1x9W2lpeVY_80Rzy0z4locC93rz-geX3C91GMeUdKWg.
The In-Person Fall Career & Internship Fair is open only to 2nd year Miami students and up. Suggested Time Entry:
- Noon - 4 pm: Grad students and 4th year undergrads and up
- 1:00 - 5 pm: 3rd year students and up
- 2:00 - 6 pm: 2nd year students and up
The In-Person Fall Career & Internship Fair, on September 21, will have employers recruiting for full-time positions and summer internships. The In-Person STEM Fair, on September 22, features employers recruiting within science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
In preparation for the fair, the Career Center encourages you to engage with our office in the following ways:
1. Research the list of participating employers >>
2. Get your resume reviewed >>
3. Prepare for 1:1 sessions by attending an Interview for Success workshop >>
4. Attend one of the Career Fair Prep Sessions:
- Level Up, Wednesday, September 15 | 2:00pm - 6:00pm | Armstrong Student Center - Center for Student Diversity and Inclusion | Register in Handshake >>
Check the Center for Career Exploration & Success Website for additional workshop opportunities >>
The 2021 Fall Fair is going green! Students can download the Career Fair + App and have the map and list of employers in the palm of your hand. Favorite employers, map your plan for the employers you want to connect with and more!
- Career Fair + For Google/Android
- Career Fair + For Apple
- Select Miami University and plan your career fair strategy!
Safety Protocols for In Person Career Fairs:
- Longer event duration designed to de-densify the crowd
- Spaced out employer booths
- Nametags will not be provided for students to offer a touchless check-in
Our Request of Students at In Person Career Fairs:
- Please wear your mask throughout the duration of the event.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands often.
- Refrain from shaking hands; we will tell the employers to do the same.
- If you're unwell, please stay home. We can always help you connect with employers at another time.
To request accommodations (i.e., sign language interpreters, captioning, materials an alternative format, etc.), please contact the Miller Center for Student Disability Services at (513) 529-1541, 7-1-1 (TTY-TDD), at least 2 business days prior to the event to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
The Fall Fairs are sponsored by the Center for Career Exploration & Success and The David J. Joseph Company. The Career Center is located in Armstrong Student Center, room 0045 just below Café Lux. For more information contact us at careerfairs@MiamiOH.edu or (513) 529-3834.
Tuesday, September 21 at 12:00pm to 6:00pm
500 E. Sycamore St., Oxford, OH 45056