DEI Town Hall: Structural and Resource Supprt
The President's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force is hosting a series of town halls by Webex this week.
This town hall will focus on Structural and Resource Support.
The task force will share thoughts about how they are gathering information in order to be able to reenvision our university structure to enable effective coordination of DEI efforts.
Participants will be able to ask questions and provide feedback about current plans.
Click on the link to register for the event:
- July 13 - Dialogue and Allyship via Webex
- July 14 - Cultural Competency via Webex
- July 15 - Advocacy and Partnership via Webex
- July 16 - Structural and Resource Support via Webex
- July 17 - Inclusion and Accountability via Webex
Thursday, July 16 at 4:00pm to 5:00pmVirtual Event