DEI Town Hall: Advocacy and Partnerships
The President's Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force is hosting a series of town halls by Webex this week.
This town hall will focus on Advocacy and Partnerships.
The task force will share thoughts about strategies to be more effective advocates for our students, partner with the City of Oxford, Miami University Police Department, and the Oxford Police Department.
Participants will be able to ask questions and provide feedback about current plans.
Click on the link to register for the event:
- July 13 - Dialogue and Allyship via Webex
- July 14 - Cultural Competency via Webex
- July 15 - Advocacy and Partnership via Webex
- July 16 - Structural and Resource Support via Webex
- July 17 - Inclusion and Accountability via Webex
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 4:00pmVirtual Event