Career Development Workshop for Student Workers
This workshop will prove of significant value to student employees. While it is directed to the student workers, their supervisors are encouraged to attend.
Doug Reichenberger, Regional Director of Career Services and Professional Development, along with his staff, will be facilitating this workshop.
Career Development Workshop for Student Workers is a workshop designed to teach students employees:
· To learn what employers today are looking for in an employee
· To create a current resume
· To enhance a resume with formatting and verbiage
· To appropriately add the work and projects done as a student employee to the resume
· To create a stand out cover letter
· To learn interviewing techniques
There will be breakout sessions so that students may practice interviewing techniques.
Please RSVP to let us know if you are attending or not.
Wednesday, January 22 at 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Johnston Hall, 136A & 137A
4200 N. University Boulevard, Middletown, OH 45042