30-Hour Game Jam!
Miami Game Design is hosting a Game Jam from Saturday, 11/23 at noon to Sunday, 11/24 at 6 pm.
If you have never attended a game jam, here is how they work:
- Attendees are given a set amount of time (in this case 30 hours) to create a playable game from scratch.
- Attendees are given the supplies they need to make board games or video games.
- After all the time has been spent, we go around and play each other's games.
- Attendees may work alone or in groups.
- We will provide a theme and the game must be in some way related to it.
It is a good way to get some practice in an share your skills with others. Come enjoy yourself for a while and make games!
Please please please don't stay for the entire 30 hours if that is not something that you are comfortable doing. The goal is not to make you tired to the point of exhaustion. Come and make games until you need to rest for a while, and then come back when you are ready for more.
We are going to be charging $5.00 per person that enters to cover food and drinks.
Please bring cash or pay ahead of time at one of our weekly meetings.
Sunday, November 24 at 12:00pm to 6:00pm
King Library, 027
151 S. Campus Ave., Oxford, OH 45056